Medals and Achievements

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Medals and Achievements

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:11 am

This topic is for SR71 members to gain experience points within the clan itself. Achievements and medals can only be earned once, though don't take it lightly; Some of these challenges are harder then you'd expect. Members who apply for medals/achievements must apply below with the given format;

Code:

In-Game name:
Achievement You are applying for:
Proof of completion:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-> To apply for achievements, please make a new reply on this page. <-
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Achievements are individual tasks that can be completed, whereas medals are the recognition of multiple achievements of the same category that have been completed. For instance, an Achievement would be Knifing veteran I, but to gain the medal you would need to complete I,II and III. IF in the instance you complete III before I and II, the medal is still obtained. In the instance where only one achievement for the category exists, the completion of that achievement results in the medal being awarded. If the given category has I and II being the same requirement to complete, this means that the same task needs to be completed twice; and not that completing I also means completing II. For requirements that cannot be completed with a single video or screen shot, upload multiple. In the event that an achievement has a [Lifetime] near it, completing I and II does not mean that the count is taken away from III; in that, you can use in the example of the Knifing Veteran achievement applying for I means those 5 kills can still be used towards II. In the instances where lots of proofs are needed to acquire the achievement, crop the images down.

*This medal and achievement system relies off an honesty-based approach. We can't always check everything so it would be appreciated that you complete them to the aspects it requires them to.

*Medals are awarded automatically after a category completion and are updated here.

*XP for medals are added automatically when the achievements have been completed.

*When the medals are awarded, the achievements on this page for that category are removed.

*Medals and Achievements completed by clan members are posted on this page.

Knifing veteran I: Knife 5 players [Lifetime]
Knifing veteran II: Knife 20 players [Lifetime]
Knifing veteran III: Knife 40 players [Lifetime]

Medal: Silent but deadly
XP earned on completion: 500

Sniper Master: Performs two kills with one shot

Medal: Two birds, one stone
XP earned on completion: 150

Airborne Ramming Master I: Perform a kill whilst ramming in an aircraft
Airborne Ramming Master II: Perform a kill whilst ramming in an aircraft
Airborne Ramming Master III: Perform two kills with a single blow with an aircraft.

Medal: King of the wings
XP earned on completion: 450

Cheap shot I: Kill an enemy from the behind with a single grenade
Cheap shot II: Kill two enemies from the behind with a single grenade
Cheap shot III: Kill three enemies from the behind with a single grenade

Medal: Biggest Noob
XP earned on completion: 300

Crouch shot I: Kill 10 enemies whilst crouching [Lifetime]
Crouch shot II: kill 30 enemies whilst crouching [Lifetime]
Crouch shot III: kill 100 enemies whilst crouching [Lifetime]

Medal: Leg Day
XP earned on completion: 550

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spree Master I: Go on a 25 killing spree in a single session
Spree Master II: Go on a 35 killing spree in a single session
Spree Master III: Go on a 50 killing spree in a single session

Medal: Unstoppable

Cliff Hanger I: Knock a player off a cliff whilst killing the player
Cliff Hanger II: Knock a player off a cliff whilst killing the player
Cliff Hanger III: Knock two players off a cliff in a single hit whilst killing both of the players

Medal: B-Hind

Hydra Master I: Complete a 10 killing spree in a single session
Hydra Master III: Complete a 30 killing spree in a single session
Hydra Master III: Complete a 50 killing spree in a single session

Medal: Eye in the sky
XP earned on completion: 700

Rustler Master I: Complete a 5 killing spree in a single session
Rustler Master II: Complete a 10 killing spree in a single session
Rustler Master III: Complete a 20 killing spree in a single session

Medal: Lethal 51

Rhino Master I: Complete a 10 killing spree in a single session
Rhino Master II: Complete a 15 killing spree in a single session
Rhino Master III: Complete a 20 killing spree in a single session

Medal: Feels on Wheels

Hunter Master I: Complete a 10 killing spree in a single session
Hunter Master II: Complete a 30 killing spree in a single session
Hunter Master III: Complete a 50 killing spree in a single session

Medal: Blademaster

Seasparrow Master I: Complete a 10 killing spree in a single session
Seasparrow Master II: Complete a 20 killing spree in a single session
Seasparrow Master III: Complete a 40 killing spree in a single session

Medal: Waterbird

Para Trooper: land on a moving enemy vehicle after parachuting

Medal: Judgement Day

Para Killer I: Kill 5 enemies in a parachute [Lifetime]
Para Killer II: Kill 10 enemies in a parachute [Lifetime]
Para Killer III: Kill 20 enemies in a parachute [Lifetime]

Medal: Defenseless

No driver I: Headshot the driver of a moving vehicle
No driver II: Headshot 5 drivers of a moving vehicle [Lifetime]
No driver III: Headshot 10 drivers of a moving vehicle [Lifetime]

Medal: Hardscoper

Nuke Master I: Kill 5 players in a single Nuke
Nuke Master II: Kill 10 Players in a single Nuke
Nuke Master III: Kill 15 Players in a single Nuke

Medal: Radioactive
XP earned on completion: 200

Dogfight Champion I: smoke & blast 10 players vehicles in an airborne dogfight [Lifetime]
Dogfight Champion II: smoke & blast 30 players vehicles in an airborne dogfight [Lifetime]
Dogfight Champion III: smoke & blast 90 players vehicles in an airborne dogfight [Lifetime]

Medal: Turn and burn
XP earned on completion: 650

Outnumbered I: Kill 3 players in a capture zone in the same session
Outnumbered II: Kill 5 players in a capture zone in the same session
Outnumbered III: Kill 7 players in a capture zone in the same session

Medal: Gang Banged
XP earned on completion: 650

Deathmatch Master I: Go on a 5 killing spree in a deathmatch arena
Deathmatch Master II: Go on a 10 killing spree in a deathmatch arena
Deathmatch Master III: Go on a 20 killing spree in a deathmatch arena

Medal: WorstTeamPlayer
XP earned on completion: 350

Kills Master I: Killed 5000 players [Lifetime]
Kills Master II: Killed 20000 players [Lifetime]
Kills Master III: Killed 40000 players [Lifetime]

Medal: End of the line
XP earned on completion: 600

Headshot Master I: Performed 1000 headshots [Lifetime]
Headshot Master II: Performed 3000 headshots [Lifetime]
Headshot Master III: Performed 5000 headshots [Lifetime]

Medal: No helmet

Jetpack attack I: Kill 10 players in a single session whilst using a jetpack
Jetpack attack II: Kill 15 players in a single session whilst using a jetpack
Jetpack attack III: Kill 20 players in a single session whilst using a jetpack

Medal: Rocketman

Suicide I: Kill 2 players in a single suicide
Suicide II: Kill 4 Players in a single suicide
Suicide III: Kill 6 Players in a single suicide

Medal: NoChance

Death Evader: Flee a fight and survive with 1HP

Medal: Wimp
XP earned on completion: 180

Payback I: You kill a player just after the time he killed you
Payback II: You kill a player just after the time he killed you [x5] [Lifetime]
Payback III: You kill a player just after the time he killed you  [x10] [Lifetime]

Medal: Die another day
XP earned on completion: 250

TeamWar champion I: Win a team war
TeamWar champion II: Win 5 team wars [Lifetime]
TeamWar champion III: Win 10 team wars [Lifetime]

Medal: MVP

Team Player I: Heal 5 teammates [Lifetime]
Team Player II: Heal 15 teammates [Lifetime]
Team Player III: Heal 30 teammates [Lifetime]

Medal: Back from the dead

Mechanic I: Repair 5 teammate vehicles
Mechanic II: Repair 15 teammate vehicles
Mechanic III: Repair 30 teammate vehicles

Medal: Bob the builder

Bounty I: Kill 5 players with bounty set on them
Bounty II: Kill 10 players with bounty set on them
Bounty III: Kill 15 players with bounty set on them

Medal: Hitman

Driveby Master I: Kill 5 players in driveby during a single session
Driveby Master II: Kill 10 players in driveby during a single session
Driveby Master III: Kill 15 players in driveby during a single session

Medal: Window Winder

Wall shot : Kill a player through a wall (Without collision)

Medal: X-Ray Vision

Deathlist Flooder : Have your name being the Killer for every single kill [With every player killed being of a different name]

Medal: Assassinator
XP earned on completion: 170

Car Park : Park your own car on yourself

Medal: Mission Impossible
XP earned on completion: 210

Duel Expert I: Win 20 duels [Lifetime]
Duel Expert II: Win 60 duels [Lifetime]
Duel Expert III: Win 100 Duels [Lifetime]

Medal: PvP Champion
XP earned on completion: 800

VIP Stabber: Kill a VIP with a knife whilst spying on them

Medal: Humiliator

Airstrike Champion: Kill 5 players in a single airstrike

Medal: Punisher

King hit: Kill a player with your fist

Medal: Fists of steel
XP earned on completion: 110

Wheelie Expert: Perform a wheelie longer than **TBA**

Medal: Lowrider
XP earned on completion: TBA

Flight Master: Have a vehicle jump distance greater than **TBA**  [Excludes driving over the Germany to Battlefield Bridge]

Medal: Jumper

Spinner I: Roll your vehicle **TBA** degrees whilst in a given jump
Spinner II: Roll your vehicle **TBA** degrees whilst in a given jump
Spinner III: Roll your vehicle **TBA** degrees whilst in a given jump

Medal: Rotator

Ricochet : Kill a player with an ejected projectile

Medal: Flying saucer
XP earned on completion: 350

Frag Master : Kill yourself and an enemy with a frag you dropped

Medal: Martyrdom
XP earned on completion: 50

Spy Master I: Go on a 10 killing spree whilst spying
Spy Master II: Go on a 20 killing spree whilst spying
Spy Master III: Go on a 30 killing spree whilst spying

Medal: 007
XP earned on completion: 400

Last edited by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:42 am; edited 21 times in total

Intel i7 5930k - MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Sea Hawk X 8GB in SLI - EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC 3GB dedicated PhysX - Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra -  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate - EVGA SuperNOVA 1200-P2 1200W PSU - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR4 2666MHz - MSI X99A GODLIKE Carbon Edition - Samsung 256GB 840 PRO Series SSD - Samsung 500, 250 & 120 GB 850 EVO SSD's - Seagate Barracuda 1, 2 & 3 TB HDD's - LG 31MU97 31" True 4K monitor - Corsair K95 RGB - Logitech G900 - 9.2 channel Yamaha RX-A3050 surround sound system with Presence DSPs
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-1432456.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Medals and Achievements

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:54 am

Medals and Achievements are now open!

Intel i7 5930k - MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Sea Hawk X 8GB in SLI - EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC 3GB dedicated PhysX - Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra -  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate - EVGA SuperNOVA 1200-P2 1200W PSU - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR4 2666MHz - MSI X99A GODLIKE Carbon Edition - Samsung 256GB 840 PRO Series SSD - Samsung 500, 250 & 120 GB 850 EVO SSD's - Seagate Barracuda 1, 2 & 3 TB HDD's - LG 31MU97 31" True 4K monitor - Corsair K95 RGB - Logitech G900 - 9.2 channel Yamaha RX-A3050 surround sound system with Presence DSPs
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:39 am

In-Game name: [LOW]CJS[SR71]
Achievement You are applying for: Airborne Ramming Master I
Proof of completion:

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:43 am

Achievement You are applying for: Deathlist Flooder
Proof of completion:

Achievement You are applying for: Fists of steel
Proof of completion:

Achievement You are applying for: Airborne Ramming Master II
Proof of completion:

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Medal has been added, congratulations!

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:38 am

Achievement You are applying for: Spree Master III
Proof of completion:

it shows 49 there, but the last kill on the chat log made up 50 before I died.

Achievement You are applying for: Deathmatch Master III
Proof of completion:

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:56 am

Achievement You are applying for: Hydra Master III
Proof of completion: (61 Killing spree)

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:52 am

Achievement You are applying for: Cliff Hanger I
Proof of completion:

Last edited by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:09 pm

Achievement You are applying for: Spy Master III
Proof of completion:

thumbnail:

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

medal

Post by BanneD on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:36 am

In-Game name:PsychO[SR71]
Achievement You are applying for:Spree master 1 ( actually i did this a long time ago and i didn't notice this medal thing, so posting now)
Proof of completion:
BanneD

Back to top Go down

Re: medal

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:18 am

Achievement added!

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Medal

Post by BanneD on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:21 pm

In-Game name:PsychO[SR71]
Achievement You are applying for:Spree Master 2
Proof of completion:
BanneD

Back to top Go down

Re: Medal

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Achievement added!

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:19 am

Congratulations XP and the corresponding medal has been added!

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:52 am

Achievement Added!

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:24 am

Achievement added!

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:04 am

Achievement You are applying for: Rustler Master III
Proof:

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]IMRAN on Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:30 am

In-Game name: [LOW]IMRAN[SR71]
Achievement You are applying for: Unstoppable
Proof of completion:

Lord OF War - SR71 Co-Leader - Head Admin
[LOW]IMRAN
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:35 am

XP and medal has been added!

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]IMRAN on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:26 pm

In-Game name: IMRAN[SR71]
Achievement You are applying for: 007
Proof of completion:

Lord OF War - SR71 Co-Leader - Head Admin
[LOW]IMRAN
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:17 am

XP and Medal has been added!

[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Co Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top