Bug reports.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bug reports.

Post by Electron on Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:36 am

1. I captured the nuclear ship and after sometime another player started capturing it at that time I was in my base(England base).
On the screen it showed that I was capturing the nuclear ship and the countdown started. Video:-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 players were playing in the server and in /dm it showed that 37 players are in minigun dm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. The capture zone countdown is showing negative numbers and it is just continuing.

4. a. It was continuously showing "Type /nuke to plant a nuke in a base" even after I typed /nuke.
b. No-one with the name rce was playing in the server and it was just giving points randomly.

Electron

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug reports.

Post by [LOW]Rock_Man on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:33 pm

1- will check it
2- same as one need to recheck codes
3- the same
4- A- its not a bug since u are above ' the skull ' its a pickup it will keep sending the message until u are away from it

B- Points is not giving randomly it sent the message 4 times as u killed 4 players the problem is just names didn't appear

We are the Lords

[LOW]Rock_Man
Server Manager

http://forums.lowsamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Electron on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:01 pm

I have used the nuke system almost 5 times and till now the message has only occurred 4 times(Neither less than 4 nor more than 4) so I thought that it is giving scores randomly.
Thanks for replying Smile
Electron

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]Rock_Man on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Bugs fixed

We are the Lords

[LOW]Rock_Man
Server Manager

http://forums.lowsamp.com

Back to top Go down