Re: [LOW]A$$A$$IN !!!

Post by EvErEsT on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:24 pm

You have evidence was that not BRB/AFK?

Last edited by EvErEsT on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
EvErEsT

Back to top Go down

Post by ASSASSIN on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:18 pm

So Killer_Wolf you are the same guy kristiani who reported for me on forum few days back, even after not being aware of the rules which you call an ignorance.
Actually it all got started when Killer wolf with one other player xdc wanted to get other players kicked by me without any proofs but when i told them that "I cant kick anyone without any proofs" they started writing hackers id and name in the main chat and when i told them not to do so they started disrespecting me with the words like.... "admin assassin is noob","noob admin","assassin you cant do anything noob"(some of such words i captured in my proofs). And Killer wolf started writing in main chat that "Assassin you will soon be demoted".Killer wolf wrote many these kind of things few days back also that "Assassin dont worry i will get u demoted im finding the ways" but at that moment i didnt captured screenshots of all that thinking as he is cracking some jokes, because i know whatever my performance will be i will get demoted or promoted in accordance of that but today these guys crossed the limits. They did so even after knowing that all the hackers for whom they reported were kicked by me.And i never told you not to help others but i was just stopping you from writing name and id of hackers in main chat so as to create a safe side...so please dont lie.
Here are some proofs of mine...

Here are pics of the hackers for whom they reported and who were kicked by me...

ASSASSIN

Back to top Go down

Post by United on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:27 am

I think you are not proving what you said,
@Killer_WolF wrote:And then[LOW]A$$A$$INsaid : Killer_WolF don't say type /report id reason . And something like this and then he said again I know how to deal with players like you.

That thing is shown anywhere in ur proofs, and btw Admins have lots of reports (which even contains invalid reports) and it takes lot of effort by them to check each and every report.
If they(Admins) don't reply to you it doesn't mean that they aren't doing their job, sometimes they pretend to be AFK so that they can catch the "Hacker" Hacking .
United

http://www.compfacts.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]Warrior on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:25 pm

@United wrote:I think you are not proving what you said,
@Killer_WolF wrote:And then[LOW]A$$A$$INsaid : Killer_WolF don't say type /report id reason . And something like this and then he said again I know how to deal with players like you.

That thing is shown anywhere in ur proofs, and btw Admins have lots of reports (which even contains invalid reports) and it takes lot of effort by them to check each and every report.
If they(Admins) don't reply to you it doesn't mean that they aren't doing their job, sometimes they pretend to be AFK so that they can catch the "Hacker" Hacking .

^^
[LOW]Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_WolF on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:58 pm

[LOW]A$$A$$IN

Sorry?

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Killer_WolF

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_WolF on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:37 pm

Topic Locked!
[No more replies]
Killer_WolF

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]Rock_Man on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:54 pm

@Killer_WolF wrote:Topic Locked!
[No more replies]

waat?

We are the Lords

[LOW]Rock_Man
Server Manager

http://forums.lowsamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackRaven on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:52 am

^

As united said, admins are busy always checking reports and such so we mostly don't have the time to reply to every one of you saying "im checking" or "thank you for reporting" , it is the players fault for saying all the id's of hackers in the chat which leads them to disable hacks so we cant get proof. i believe Killer_Wolf is in the wrong here.

Lets just leave it at that.
BlackRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]Warrior on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:37 pm

And this topic need to be in "Complain against staff members" not in "off Topic".
[LOW]Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_WolF on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:23 pm

I talked with [LOW]A$$A$$IN in server
i was sick that day . im so sorry , i said : sorry . assassin said ; it's ok
Killer_WolF

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_WolF on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:24 pm

@United wrote:I think you are not proving what you said,

I agree.
Killer_WolF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum