WARFACE'S BUGS SECTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WARFACE'S BUGS SECTION

Post by Warface on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:44 am

WARFACE'S BUG SECTION




1 ) Server is saying he's full but there aren't 100 players online

2 ) /spree is bugged because its not counting your kills.

3 ) I dont know if this is a bug too, but its very annoying. When you buy weapons at briefcase and if you proceed buy you get tped near briefcase and if you with more players you get stuck!

4 ) If you leave an dm arena or get killed in dm arena you color will stay as white, and teammates start shooting at your or your car....

5 ) /report command is bugged when you are using /report [ID] [REASON] it says you need to use /report [ID] [REASON][FORWARDED]

6 )
[LOW]CJS wrote:Not sure if this is just me but if you say something like 'then what are you talking about...' it says 'server advertising is not allowed!' Pretty sure the anti-adv is just counting the dots in the post to conclude if it is adv or not, which is fine just when I have three or more dots in a reply and it says that it gets pretty annoying.

Also, advertisement is still possible i saw a russian guy that was adverting for an Roleplay server...



* BUG LOG *

6 Bugs added on 12/4/2015


Last edited by Warface on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 15 times in total

Warface

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-04
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

WARFACE'S BUGS SECTION [5 BUGS ADDED]

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:11 am

One is a serious problem, and is a bug.

Two is bugged and needs fixing

Three is not a bug, the license can be bought with any class

four is kinda a bug when it isn't, though it should be fixed

five is bugged, and also needs to be fixed.
avatar
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Very Important Person

Posts : 2373
Reputation : 65
Join date : 2015-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Perth, Western Australia, Australia

http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-1432456.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: WARFACE'S BUGS SECTION

Post by Warface on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:19 am

[LOW]CJS wrote:One is a serious problem, and is a bug.

Two is bugged and needs fixing

Three is not a bug, the license can be bought with any class

four is kinda a bug when it isn't, though it should be fixed

five is bugged, and also needs to be fixed.

Alright, thanks for replying bug 3 is removed!

1 more bug added!

Warface

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-04
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

RE: WARFACE'S BUGS SECTION [5 BUGS ADDED]

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:27 am

Not sure if this is just me but if you say something like 'then what are you talking about...' it says 'server advertising is not allowed!' Pretty sure the anti-adv is just counting the dots in the post to conclude if it is adv or not, which is fine just when I have three or more dots in a reply and it says that it gets pretty annoying.

yes, the /report is known and reported on the server updates thread.


Last edited by [LOW]CJS on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Very Important Person

Posts : 2373
Reputation : 65
Join date : 2015-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Perth, Western Australia, Australia

http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-1432456.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: WARFACE'S BUGS SECTION

Post by Warface on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:34 am

I will add the advertisement bug.

OTHER: /REPORT BUG HAS BEEN SET TO [FORWARDED]

Warface

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-04
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: WARFACE'S BUGS SECTION

Post by [LOW]Rock_Man on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:02 pm

@Warface wrote:
1 ) Server is saying he's full but there aren't 100 players online

That was a hack attack and now it is patched!

@Warface wrote:2 ) /spree is bugged because its not counting your kills.

Fixed

@Warface wrote:3 ) I dont know if this is a bug too, but its very annoying. When you buy weapons at briefcase and if you proceed buy you get tped near briefcase and if you with more players you get stuck!

That is not a bug!

@Warface wrote:4 ) If you leave an dm arena or get killed in dm arena you color will stay as white, and teammates start shooting at your or your car....

Will be looked in it!

@Warface wrote:

5 ) /report command is bugged when you are using /report [ID] [REASON] it says you need to use /report [ID] [REASON][FORWARDED]

Fixed!

And about Anti Advertisement, your message was blocked by server due to the dots in "..." will try to fix it again to not block normal messages!


We are the Lords

avatar
[LOW]Rock_Man
Server Manager

Posts : 1225
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-03-20
Location : Cairo, Egypt

http://forums.lowsamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WARFACE'S BUGS SECTION

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum